Turn, Turn, Turn
Take a turn in the Con-TRI-ption!
The Con-TRI-ption —the tri-colored, tri-geared contraption— travels its triangular territory by turning a chain through a trio of transient pulleys. The trick is to trigger gears together to take the Con-TRI-ption toward targets (for points and fuel) while tacking to evade treacherous tri-pedos. Trivial? Try tagging a spinner, which temporarily transposes the Con-TRI-ption's gears, while temptingly tripling each target's value. Truly taxing! Terribly tough! Totally tubular! (Too trite?)
Triumph or tribulation? You'll never know until you Tri.
Tri offers these features and options:
- Ex-TRI-ordinary challenge from a novel motion engine
- Three difficulty levels:
- Tri Baby (unlimited fuel)
- Tri Hard (no sharing of fuel among gears)
- Adjustable "special target" introduction: Get drifters, tri-pedos, and spinners gradually or all at once.
- Adjustable game speed
- More "3"s than you can shake a trident at, including scores in trinary notation and background music (the "Fibonacci Waltz" by Ted Froberg) in three-quarter time
Tricochet, the triple-ricochet design, and Tri are trademarks of Blue McConnell.
iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc.